See Result of Online Poll Did By Adamu Garba Involving Peter Obi And The EndSARS Protest

Former presidential aspirant, Adamu Garba, has shared the result of the poll he conducted on Twitter involving the Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, and the endSARS protest that took place in the country about two years ago.

Adamu Garba had created a poll on Twitter where he tried to find out the reason why Peter Obi’s supporters are supporting him. He asked if they are supporting Peter Obi because of EndSARS…….Continue Reading

He wrote – “Is EndSARS the main reason why you support Peter Obi? Vote YES if it is. Vote NO if you reject EndSARS but support him.”

See the Full Clip Here

On Wednesday evening, he took to his handle to share a screenshot of the result of the poll. According to the information he shared, 30 percent of the voters chose YES, while the remaining 70 percent chose NO.

Below is the screenshot of the poll:

See also  BVAS machines in Govt House: Cross River Police, INEC call for calm
Social Media Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com