May 29: A Reminder Of What Bola Tinubu Has Promised To Achieve In His First Six Months As President
The whole nation is patiently waiting for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s inauguration as the next president of Nigeria, succeeding president Muhammadu Buhari. The inauguration which would take place on the 29th would pave way for the long awaited Asiwaju’s presidency. However, in this article, we would take a reminder of 5 things Bola Tinubu has promised to achieve in his first 6 months as President…………………………………CONTINUE READING
- Phase Out Fuel subsidy within six months
- Dedicate funds Dedicate funds that would have been used on the fuel subsidy to targeted infrastructural, agricultural and social welfare programmes
- Fully implement the Petroleum Industry Act and other oil and gas policies to attract investment within six months
- Reserve at least three cabinet positions for persons under the age of 40 and six for members under the age of 50
- Reserve at least 20% of political appointments to ministries, departments and agencies to qualified people under-40.